Are you passionate about motivating young women? Do you have a gift that you would love to share but can’t figure out how? Are you someone who can use a little inspiration yourself?
Well…Join Team Fancy! We are always looking for women who have hidden talents and gifts (or not so hidden) and love to share and have a real heart of giving. We believe in the power of connecting, sharing and spreading love!
- Be 18 years or older to work with #TeamFancy during their after-school and summer programs or have signed consent from legal parent or guardian.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be available to volunteer a minimum of 2-4 hours weekly during Spring and Fall semesters for after-school programs.
- Volunteer a minimum of 15 hours for Camp Fancy programs.
Become a Fancy Mentor
- Be 21 years or older.
- Hold a 2 or 4 year degree (or have relevant professional work experience).
- Be willing and able to commit to a minimum of 12-hours a month for mentor/mentee activities, and mentee check-ins.
- ** If you are younger than 21 years of age but would love to mentor—you must provide 1) written consent from legal guardian and 2) submit a 250 –word essay explaining your passions and why you are inspired to become a Fancy mentor.
- No one is refused, all women are considered.
We know that through your service with Team Fancy you will be inspired. We look forward to meeting and learning more about you!
We invite ALL women to work with us! We are only as effective as the people we work with. And that includes YOU!
For more information about joining Team Fancy please send an email with #TeamFancy in the subject line to: FancyInfo@MissFancyPants.org